All group class is taught at Miss Blu’s Dog House
$175 for 6 weeks once a week for an hour.
$45 for additional dog. Each dog must have a handler.
- Drop It
- Leave It
- Emergency Recall/Come
- Proper Leash Techniques
The problem behavior we target in this course is jumping, biting, chewing, destructive behavior, and socialization.
$185 for 6 weeks once a week for an hour. Must have completed basic course first.
- Sit at a Distance
- Automatic Sit
- Down at a Distance
- Stay for 2 minutes
- Moving Focus
$250 for 6 weeks once a week for an hour.
Prepares dog and handler for the AKC Good Citizen test with target training and mock tests.
- Accepting a friendly stranger
- Sitting politely for petting
- Allowing basic grooming procedures
- Walking on a loose lead
- Walking through a crowd
- Sitting and lying down on command and staying in place
- Coming when called
- Reacting appropriately to another dog
- Reacting appropriately to distractions
- Calmly enduring supervised separation from the owner